WHEREAS, it has become necessary to establish the Federal Negarit Gazeta;
NOW, THEREFORE, in accordance with Article 55(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, it is hereby proclaimed as follows:
1. Short Title
- This Proclamation may be cited as the "Federal Negarit Gazeta Establishment Proclamation No.3/1995"
- The Federal Negarit Gazeta, a Federal Law Gazette published under the Umbrella of the House of Peoples' Representatives, is hereby established.
- All Laws of the Federal Government shall be published in the Federal Negarit Gazeta.
- All Federal or Regional legislative, executive and judicial organs as well as any natural or juridical person shall take judicial notice of Laws published in the Federal Negarit Gazeta..
- The Federal Negarit Gazeta shall be published in both the Amharic and English languages; in case of discrepancy between the two versions the Amharic shall prevail.
- The Establishment of the Negarit Gazeta Proclamation No.1/1942 is hereby repealed.
- This Proclamation shall enter into force as of the 22nd day of August, 1995. Done at Addis Ababa, this 22nd day of August, 1995